Monday 30 July 2012

Slimmer of the month for July!

Can you believe it?!

I know, I can't! When Michelle was announcing the slimmers of the week and then month, I really wasn't expecting it to be me. My July was a little up and down, what with my 2.5lbs gain due to a wee week away up the North Coast (eating and drinking whatever I felt like!) but thankfully, I was able to get straight back on to plan as soon as I came home. The joys of having my weigh-in and group on Mondays, gets you set for the week!

I just can't believe I lost more than anyone else in my group for July. It's an amazing feeling and came a week after getting my 2 stone certificate and after getting my Club 10 award too. What a month!

Onwards and upwards! (Or should that be downwards, given that's the way I want the scales to go?!)

Love,
Sian xx

No comments:

Post a Comment